At North Ottawa Internal Medicine, we are Board-certified Doctors of Internal Medicine or “Internists.” We are different from other doctors because we specialize in adult health care.
We have extensive training in the care of all aspects of your health, emphasizing preventive medicine by performing routine physicals and necessary medical testing. When appropriate, our Internal Medicine physicians will refer patients to other medical specialists for additional care. We will actively monitor a patient’s overall condition and health, even when other medical specialists are involved.
North Ottawa Internal Medicine Location:
1310 Wisconsin Street, Suite 100 | Grand Haven
Internal Medicine services:
- Comprehensive primary care for adults of any age
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses
- Disease prevention and management, including:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Cholesterol management
- Senior health and geriatrics
- Annual physicals and screenings
- Healthy lifestyle management
- Referrals to specialists, home health care, residential nursing care and hospice
In addition to our Board Certified Physicians, we have a highly trained and courteous staff of medical and administrative personnel who are willing to assist you in any way possible. We look forward to providing for your medical needs, now and into the future. To schedule your appointment call 616.844.4701. Meet our Internal Medicine team.