Limited Use. NOMG's website - northottawamedicalgroup.org - is for information only and is not intended to substitute for professional medical advice. DO NOT USE THIS SITE FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCY SERVICES. CALL 911 OR YOUR LOCAL EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE NUMBER. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified health care provider. You are encouraged to develop a professional relationship with physicians and other medical practitioners and regularly consult with them.
Unless otherwise specified, the website is for your personal use only. The website design, text and graphics, and the selection and arrangement of such elements is copyrighted and is protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Except as otherwise expressly permitted on the website, the website and its content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without NOMG's prior written permission and is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible. Except as expressly provided herein, NOMG does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks or trade secret information.
NOMG's goal is to provide valuable general health information on its website, but NOMG cannot assure that this information is exhaustive or complete or that it includes the most recent information on any particular topic.
- Links to Other Materials. Linked sites are not under the control of NOMG and NOMG is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. NOMG reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time. NOMG provides such links only as a convenience to users. NOMG has not endorsed, tested or verified any information, programs, companies, or products on sites to which it links. If you decide to access any third-party sites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Bulletin Boards. NOMG's public bulletin boards (discussion groups) may be monitored by hospital personnel. Any information which is deemed inappropriate, not relating the board topic or in any way misleading can and will be removed from the board at anytime. The boards are provided solely as a service to allow persons with common medical issues a forum to converse with others who have similar situations. None of the information is to be construed as professional medical advice and NOMG will not be liable for statements of others at anytime. You should not share any information on the boards that you wish to remain confidential. Please carefully select what you choose to disclose. You agree not to post any information which is (a) libelous, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, false or contrary to the rights of any other person, or (b) contains any virus or code which is contaminating or destructive to files or programs of NOMG or our users. In short, you are responsible for all materials you send to discussion groups.
- No Warranties. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WITH ALL FAULTS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NOMG EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, LACK OF VIRUSES, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS, RESULTS, AND LACK OF NEGLIGENCE. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE WEBSITE REMAINS WITH YOU. NOMG MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO CONTINUALLY UPDATE THE WEBSITE.
- Limitation of Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL NOMG BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR: LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PRIVACY, AND ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF NOMG KNOWS OF, OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF, THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE TERMS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
- Personal Information. You have complete control over your personal information. In general, you can visit our website without providing us with any personal information. However, there are instances where you may voluntarily provide us your personal information. This information may include registration data (your name, address, email address, phone number, etc.), and survey and questionnaire response data ("User Information"). This User Information may be retained by NOMG for the purposes stated at the time User Information is disclosed, to create a user profile to better serve you, or to simply contact you either electronically or otherwise. If you decide that we should not use your personal User Information to contact you, please let us know and we will not use that information for such purpose. However, please do not submit any User Information if you are less than 18 years of age.
- Security. NOMG is concerned with the security of your User Information and is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access and use of that personal information. To that end, we put in place the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial policies and procedures to secure your personal User Information. Please be advised that unless otherwise noted, this is not a secure website. Secure areas will be specifically indicated within the website.
- Disclosure of User Information. We do not sell, trade or transfer User Information to third parties for commercial use.